House Cleaning Services Customized to Your Needs
Our deep house cleaning maid service does it all for you. Add or subtract as you like to arrive at the level of service that suits you and your family's needs:
- Vacuum hardwood and tiled floors, sofas, chairs, and edges.
- Handwash baseboards.
- Dust furniture, ceiling fans, woodwork, and windowsills and ledges.
- Clean window blinds, doorknobs, and light switches.
- Make beds and change linens.
- Clean, shine, and disinfect bathrooms, including fixtures, countertops, and floors.
- Clean and disinfect kitchens, including sinks, countertops, items on countertops, appliance exteriors, cabinet fronts, and table and chair legs.
- Load and empty dishwashers.
- Wash inside of microwaves.
- Empty trash containers.
- Clean entryway doors and windows.
- Sweep front and rear of porches/patios.
In addition to the above cleaning services, we also offer the following:
- Clean Under Heavy Furniture and Appliances
- Wash Windows and Walls
- Clean Inside of Refrigerators, Ovens, and Grills
- Clean Out Garages
One or more of these services can be incorporated into your regular assignment and included in your price quote or charged separately as an add-on from time to time upon your request.
Request a Free Estimate
We offer very flexible scheduling to meet our customers' needs. When you request an in-home estimate, we will meet with you at your home at a time and on a day that is convenient for you. The visit will be performed by one of our managers and will take 15 to 30 minutes, depending on your schedule.
During the visit, we will answer any specific questions you may have about our company and services, and establish the scope of the assignment by touring your house and listing what you would like done during the initial cleaning and regular housekeeping visits.
Once we have established the level of service to provide, we will offer you an initial cleaning price, as well as a weekly, bimonthly, monthly, or one-time cleaning quote as requested. The initial cleaning may be different from the additional scheduling frequencies, depending on the condition of your home at the time. Our price quotes are good for one year.